Olivia Grace Therapies is a practice for postoperative therapies and offers patients a place for a holistic recovery. Olivia Grace Schürpf, Medical Massage Therapist eid. FA, is an expert for postoperative therapies in the field of rehabilitation for patients with orthopaedic, oncological, cardio and neurological complaints.
The specialized scar therapy can be booked either at the practice or as an online coaching.
COVID-19 – Terms and Conditions
– Patients with cold symptoms of any kind are not allowed in the practice. ( short-notice announcements concerning symptoms of illness are handled as short-term cancellations of appointments)
– Patients who have had contact with infected people must stay away from the practice.
– Short-term cancellations will continue to be handled according to the general terms and conditions
– the waiting area had to be cleared, we therefore ask all patients to come on time for their appointments.
– at the moment it is not permitted to bring an accompanying person to the therapy
– Masks are compulsory for all (the masks are provided by Olivia Grace Therapies, DIY fabric masks are not allowed)
– when entering the practice, the hygiene measures provided must be followed
– Patients who are particularly at risk are advised to continue to follow the BAG’s recommendation. If you still wish to undergo therapy, we recommend that you consult your doctor. Prior to you therapy we will kindly ask you to fill out a letter of consent.
The practice is located on the ground floor and can be easily accessed with a wheelchair. Olivia Grace Therapien is equipped for an effortless transfer from the wheelchair to the massage bed.
Olivia Grace Schürpf is certified and registered as a medical massage therapist eidg. FA in following quality institutions: EMR, ASCA, VISANA and EGK.